Thursday, July 13, 2006

Who's the Daddy?

I am, that's who!

First my book comes out, then that same week my beautiful wife, Nina, tells me she's pregnant. We're going to have a little chunkster!

I'm so excited.

And scared.

And excited.

I'm a first-time daddy and a published author. God, I just want you to know all is forgiven for the hell I had to go through in high school. The horrible skin. The crippling insecurities. Getting rejected by anyone with ovaries... Seriously, God, every single girl? And that incident at prom with all the purses - was that really necessary?

I expect an exceedingly cute baby.

Yaaaaay chromosomes!

2 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, August 01, 2007, Blogger vw. said...

awww tom, ya'll look great in that pic! i had NO idea you had a blog... but of course you do... that's what writers do! and when you're not working on a book, your sarcastic wittyness has to be put to something! ahhh... wonderful... another blog i can/should check daily. have a good one.

 
At 7:03 AM, June 18, 2011, Blogger Javier E. Najera said...

Looking good, Tom.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home