Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hands Off My Yabos

My stomach's still bothering me, so I went in for a full physical.

I had a bunch of blood syphoned out of me. Then
they took my pee. And I got a little card on which to
smear...

Oh man, I don't even want to think about it.

My next appointment is for Friday. God only knows what
they'll make me do then. Couldn't be any worse than
the doctor telling me to drop my pants, after which he
knocked around my yabo-dabos while my wife was in the
examination room with us.


"Let me know if you feel any discomfort. Wait for it... wait for it..."

2 Comments:

At 10:23 AM, May 18, 2006, Blogger Nel Pastel said...

Lopez! has a diagnosis - she says stones. And not those stones, more like kidney or gall bladder.

Anyone want to start a betting pool? We haven't done that in a loooong time!

 
At 12:25 PM, June 15, 2006, Blogger Nel Pastel said...

Post something new, damn you!

xoxo,

Your pal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home