Thursday, July 06, 2006

Global Domination: Step 1

Sweet cracklin' oats, my book "Wanted" is finally out! The cover's a little, oh I dont know, electric neon orange? But aside from that minor quibble I couldn't be prouder.

Besides, orange is the color of courage. In fact, I believe "orange" is the Navajo word for "He who draws too much attention in the battlefield and gets many arrows lodged in his chest." Indian languages are remarkably efficient.

But back to my accomplishments. "Wanted" was originally a screenplay. Somehow, I took a left turn at Albuquerque and it ended up as a novel. My great hope is that I can option the movie rights and perhaps even get a crack at writing the first draft. That would be a tremendous professional and financial boost. I believe the Apache term for it is "ka-ching!"

1 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, July 07, 2006, Blogger Ignacio said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home