Tuesday, June 28, 2005

The awesome power of nature. And breasts.

You: Tom, where have you been? It’s been so long since you updated this blogamawhozit.

Tom: There was an earthquake! It shook my office building. Nobody else reacted, they just kept working in their cubicles, like tiny lemmings typing away, ignorant of the certain doom awaiting them. The fools!

You: Oh, no! What did you do, dive under your desk for safety?

Tom: No, I ran immediately to the nearest glass window. There, I saw a building shaking. Not just any building, mind you. It had a 20-foot-tall picture of a bikini girl rocking an iPod. It was a silhouette, but for some reason you could see her bikini top in color.

And the quake made her jiggle.

You: Idiot. You ran to a glass window during an earthquake?

(pause)

You: Wait, so these were 20-foot-tall boobs?

Tom: And wiggling.

You: Are you dicking with me?

Tom: I am not.

You: Wow.

Tom: I know.

You: I had a dream like that once.

Tom: Awesome.

(pause)

You: What where we talking about?

Tom: I, uh, I don’t remember. Boobs?



Imagine her 20-feet-tall and wiggling, as your life flashes before your eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home